If you need an easy and quick dessert to make, fruit skewers are ideal. And wrapped up in chocolate, it’s gonna please everyone, even non vegans!
You can use any fruit you like for this recipe. I used strawberries and apple because I find they go well together and with chocolate. But it could be delicious with banana and oranges as well.
If you want to make them crispy, you can add some chopped almonds to the chocolate mixture.
Prep time: 10 minutes – Cook time: 0 minute – Yield: 4 servings
- 8 strawberries
- 1 apple
- 70g dark chocolate
- 20g coconut cream (or 10ml of any plant milk)
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate with a little bit of water for 1 minute in the microwave
- Meanwhile, cut the apple in 8 squared pieces
- Add the coconut cream to the bowl and mix until creamy
- Add the fruits into the bowl and spread the chocolate mixture on all the fruits
- On each skewer stick, add successively one apple piece, one strawberry, one apple piece, one strawberry
- Put the skewers on a hollow container
- Let set in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days
Did you make this recipe? Tag @ thedorkyfrench on instagram and hashtag it #thedorkyfrench