Only 3 ingredients, super quick and easy to make, and 100% plant-based!
Giant cookies to enjoy with a warm cup of tea, milk, coffee, ice cream, or simply to satisfy compelling sweet cravings.
So simple, yet so sweet and pleasant.
My boyfriend’s feedback on these? “So perfect. Perfect sugar, perfect texture, perfect sweetness. Make more of these.”
My feedback? The bigger, the better.
Calories per cookie: 435 – Macros: 10g P/ 77g C/ 11g F
Prep time: 5 minutes – Cook time: 20-22 minutes – Yield: 2 giant cookies
- 120 g oat flour
- 2 ripped bananas
- 40g dark chocolate (I use 72%)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Mash the 2 bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add the oat flour to the bowl and mix with a fork until the melange is uniform.
- Chop the dark chocolate into big chocolate chips.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and mix again.
- Put baking sheet on a baking pan
- Use a tablespoon to divide the dough into 2 big balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Using the spoon, flatten up the cookie balls.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
-To turn oats into oat flour, simply blend them in a high speed blender or food processor until the oats turn into flour. This recipe can also be made with normal oats if you don’t have a blender.
-It is super easy to change the yield of this recipe. For one cookie, simply divide the ingredients by 2. For 4 cookies, double the ingredients!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @thedorkyfrench on instagram and hashtag it #thedorkyfrench
10% off all Kuky bowls products, coconut bowls and cutlery by using this link.