All you need is one tablespoon, a few spices and 5 minutes of your time, and these chips (aka fries) will be all yours!
The best part about these chips is that they are tastier than fast-food ones; yet much more healthier and low calorie as they are oil-free and homemade!
As a side effect, you’ll get a lot of health benefits:
-Turmeric is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Combining it with black pepper can increase the absorption of curcumin in turmeric by 2000%!!
-Apple cider vinegar helps to regulate glucose level, increases absorption of nutrients, and improves digestive health.
-And most importantly, potatoes are rich in vitamin C, B6, copper, manganese and dietary fiber; and are a very efficient source of energy!
Recipe in video:
Calories per serving: 240 – Macros: 6g P/ 53g C/ 0g F
Prep time: 5 minutes – Cook time: 26-28 minutes – Yield: 2 servings
- 600 g potatoes
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp spicy sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or any other vinegar)
- Preheat the oven to 200.C (392.F).
- Wash (or peel if desired) and cut the potatoes into chips, and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Using a tablespoon, add the rest of the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Mix everything together by using 2 spoons, until all chips are colored.
- Spread the chips on a baking pan.
- Cook for 26 to 28 minutes, until the edges of the chips look dry and slightly crispy.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @thedorkyfrench on instagram and hashtag it #thedorkyfrench
10% off all Kuky bowls products, coconut bowls and cutlery by using this link.