A less than 2 minutes recipe for a deliciously simple 3 Ingredients Vegan Parmesan that will add a tasty spark to your homemade dishes. This parmesan surprisingly has a nice cheesy smell and tastes similar to real parmesan.
WHAT IS 3 INGREDIENTS VEGAN PARMESAN CHEESE MADE OUT OF?
HOW TO MAKE 3 INGREDIENTS VEGAN PARMESAN?
Making this Vegan Parmesan is as simple as placing all 3 ingredients into a blender and blending until the parmesan is finely granulated.
Moreover, this 3 Ingredients Vegan Parmesan cheese recipe is:
- really easy-to-make.
HOW TO STORE VEGAN PARMESAN?
Place in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
RECIPE IN VIDEO (30 SEC)
Follow TheDorkyFrench on youtube for more vegan recipe videos.
DOES VEGAN PARMESAN CHEESE MELT? WHAT TO USE IT FOR?
This parmesan recipe does not melt as it is for sprinkling on top of dishes to add a spark to any of your meals, such as the ones listed below:
- Spicy Potato Chips (oil-free | easy)
- Hummus Caramelized Onion Pizza (no cheese)
- Chickpea Flour Quiche (egg-free | gluten-free option)
- Mushroom, Lime and Peas Risotto (in Instant Pot)
- and the Black Beans Stuffed Aubergine (oil-free | vegan) featured in the image below.
You can subscribe to my newsletter to get monthly updates (once a month) on new recipes and cooking/ lifestyle tips.
IS 3 INGREDIENTS VEGAN PARMESAN CHEESE HEALTHY?
- Cashew nuts are high in protein and nutrients and are a great source of antioxidants.
- Nutritional yeast may help prevent oxidative damage, boost immunity, and lower cholesterols due to its vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- As for the salt, I use Himalayan rose pink salt, which is known for being high in minerals and has numerous health benefits compared to normal salt. However, feel free to use any salt you have for this recipe.
PRINT, PIN, OR BOOKMARK THIS RECIPE!
You can pin or bookmark this recipe to make an easy vegan cheese you will have on hand to sprinkle on anything!
You can also tag me on Instagram @thedorkyfrench if you try this recipe, or just leave a comment at the end of the page to let me know how it went for you!
I hope you will find this recipe useful,
3 Ingredients Vegan Parmesan (in less than 2 minutes)
- High speed blender or food processor
- Watch the recipe video (scroll down a bit) to see all instruction steps.
- Add all three ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until parmesan is finely granulated.**
- Place in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Sprinkle on top of your meals, either before or after cooking them, such as this Black Beans Stuffed Aubergine (oil-free | vegan).
Please note that all nutrition facts and information found on this website are for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor nor registered nutritionist, so please refer to a professional for medical advice.
Affiliate disclaimer: this page may contain affiliate links, which means TheDorkyFrench receives a small commission at no additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand I only link products I use and recommend or I know could be helpful to you.
You can also use this link to shop on Amazon at no additional cost. All purchases contribute to bringing you more delicious and easy-to-follow recipes.
10% off all Kukybowls products, coconut bowls and cutlery by using this link.