Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, this 4 Ingredients Yoghurt Blueberry Cake is a delicious easy vegan treat that requires only 5 minutes of preparation time! Moreover, this cake is gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free, and made with no blender and no baking powder. But that’s not all… my favourite thing about this cake is that you don’t even need a scale or measuring equipment to make it; all 4 ingredients are to be measured with the yoghurt pot only!
PRINT, PIN, OR BOOKMARK THIS RECIPE!
Make sure you bookmark (or pin) this recipe for when you feel like doing some fun easy baking at home!
You can also tag me on Instagram @thedorkyfrench if you try this recipe, or just leave a comment at the end of the page to let me know how it went for you, or if you have any question!
Looking for more super easy to make vegan cakes recipes?
- Cashew Chocolate Fudge Cake (oil-free)
- Coconut Lava Chocolate Cake (vegan)
- Vegan Banana Cake with Chocolate Glaze (oil-free)
- Brown Sugar Plum Clafoutis (vegan).
WHAT IS A YOGHURT BLUEBERRY CAKE?
This 4 Ingredients Yoghurt Blueberry Cake recipe is made:
- without eggs
- with no added oil
- without baking powder
- with no butter
- without any measuring equipment.
Moreover, this simply delicious cake is:
- quick and easy to make
- crispy on the outside, soft on the inside
- made all in one bowl
- and perfectly sweet!
WHAT INGREDIENTS TO MAKE VEGAN YOGHURT BLUEBERRY CAKE?
- Plain soya yoghurt
- Oat flour
- Brown sugar
All 4 ingredients are to be measured with the empty yoghurt pot only, so no need for any food scale or measuring equipment! Scroll down to the end of the page to see the full printable recipe.
Want more vegan recipes to make with 5 ingredients or less?
- Raspberry Chocolate Chia Pudding (sugar-free | 5 ingredients)
- Buckwheat Cookies (only 5 ingredients)
- Giant Chocolate Chips Cookies (only 3 ingredients)
- 3 Ingredients Bean Burgers (no blender | oil-free)
- No-Bake Berry Energy Balls (only 4 ingredients).
RECIPE IN VIDEO (1 MIN)
Follow TheDorkyFrench on youtube for more vegan recipe videos.
- You can substitute the blueberries with any other berry (raspberry, strawberry, blackberry…). I use frozen blueberries for this recipe, but you can also use fresh berries depending on what you have on hand.
- I use plain soya yoghurt to make this recipe, which is already sweetened. You could also use unsweetened or sugar-free yoghurt, but keep in mind you would have to add slightly more brown sugar to the recipe.
- Instead of brown sugar, you can use any other powdered sugar.
I think you’ve read enough, now let’s jump in!
I sincerely hope you will enjoy this recipe,
4 Ingredients Yoghurt Blueberry Cake (gluten-free)
- Silicone spatula
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick 9 inch (23cm) round cake tin
- 1 pot plain soya yoghurt* - 500g
- 1/2 pot brown sugar - or any other powdered sugar
- 1.5 pot oat flour**
- 3/4 pot blueberries - I use frozen***
- Watch the one-minute recipe video (scroll down a bit) to see all instruction steps.
- Preheat the oven to 180.C (356.F).
- Empty the plain soya yoghurt* in a mixing bowl. Using the same empty pot, add the brown sugar and the oat flour** and mix well with the whisk.
- Add the blueberries*** and mix again, this time gently folding the mixture with a silicone spatula.
- Pour the cake mixture in a non-stick 9 inch (23 cm) cake tin. Spread it evenly with the spatula.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the surface of the cake is golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, serve warm or cold, and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Please note that all nutrition facts found on this website are for informational purposes only. Refer to a professional for medical advice.
Affiliate disclaimer: this page may contain affiliate links. We only link products we use and recommend or know could be helpful to you. You can also use this link to shop on Amazon at no additional cost. All purchases contribute to bringing you more delicious recipes and useful content.