If you need a quick and filling snack, an easy-to-reach dessert, or again a sweet treat to enjoy with your loved ones, these Energy Balls are THE perfect solution for any of your problems.
As soon as I bit in one of those just to taste them, well it ended up with 3 balls missing for my pictures… Yes, I ate 3 of them in a row. But at least, I knew at this moment these Energy Balls were definitely sensational enough to be shared with you on this website.
These Berry Energy Balls are:
-Easy to make
-And super tasty!
Plus, they are PINK… And who wouldn’t want a pink dessert?
Recipe in video:
Calories per biscuit: 83 – Macros: 3g P/ 12 g C/ 3g F
Prep time: 5 minutes – Yield: 12 balls
- 200 g blackberries (I use unfrosted & strained blackberries)
- 50 g cashew butter (or any nut butter)
- 200 g oats
- 30 g stevia sugar (or any other sweetener)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the blackberries with a potato masher/ spatula/ fork.
- Add the cashew butter, and mix with a fork until the melange is smooth and uniform.
- Add the oats and stevia sugar, and mix again until the mixture is uniform and comes together.
- Using your hands, cleaned and dried, form about 12 balls by rolling dough in between your hands. Each ball should be about a tablespoon of dough.
- Place the balls in a plate and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Store in a closed Tupperware or covered plate for up to one week.
-You can substitute blackberries with any other berries, it will just slightly affect the final color and taste of the energy balls.
-You can substitute stevia sugar with any other sugar, but keep in mind it will affect the given calories and macros breakdown.
-If you use frozen blackberries, make sure they are well defrosted and strained before mashing them. I used frozen blackberries, defrosted them in hot water, and strained them with a fine strainer until all the extra water comes out.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @thedorkyfrench on instagram and hashtag it #thedorkyfrench
10% off all Kuky bowls products, coconut bowls and cutlery by using this link.