An heavenly melange of simple and plant based ingredients to make fluffy and chocolaty muffins in less than 30 minutes.
Flour and starch for the cushy texture.
Nut butter and mashed banana for the creamy consistency.
And a generous amount of dark chocolate for the extra quality taste; plus it’s melting when coming out of the oven…
Recipe in video:
Calories per muffin: 250 – Macros: 6g P/ 49g C/ 10g F
Prep time: 10 minutes – Cook time: 15 minutes – Yield: 6 muffins
- 130 g potato starch (or corn starch)
- 70 g plain flour
- 20 g stevia sugar (or any other sweetener)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 30 g almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 mashed ripped banana
- 75 ml almond milk (or any other plant milk)
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- In a mixing bowl, add the potato starch, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix with a fork.
- Add the almond butter, mashed banana and milk to the mixture. Mix until smooth with the fork.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Slightly oil 6 cups of a muffin pan (each cup having a capacity of about 1/2 cup) or add muffin paper in each cup.
- Use 2 spoons to divide the muffin dough into the 6 cups of the muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until edges are brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @thedorkyfrench on instagram and hashtag it #thedorkyfrench
10% off all Kuky bowls products, coconut bowls and cutlery by using this link.