This Cranberry and Almond Chocolate Bark is probably the easiest no-bake dessert you can make! Made with only 3 ingredients, this deliciously simple snack is vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free. It makes a perfect snack to satisfy a sweet tooth, and a great addition to a festive dinner or again a fancy breakfast.
PRINT, PIN, OR BOOKMARK THIS CRANBERRY AND ALMOND CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE!
You can pin or bookmark this recipe to remember to make it later! And remember to leave a comment at the end of the page to let me know how it went for you, or if you have any questions regarding this recipe!
Looking for more chocolate vegan recipes?
- Raspberry Chocolate Chia Pudding (sugar-free | 5 ingredients)
- Triple Chocolate Energy Balls (no-bake | oil-free)
- No-Bake Chocolate and Oats Cups (oil-free)
- Coconut Lava Chocolate Cake (vegan)
- Tahini Chocolate Stuffed Cookies (gluten-free)
HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY AND ALMOND CHOCOLATE BARK?
Making this Chocolate Bark recipe is super easy and takes less than 5 minutes of preparation time!
The first step will be to melt the chocolate, and meanwhile, chop the almonds. Then, pour the chocolate evenly on some baking paper and top it with your cranberries and chopped almonds.
Scroll down to the end of the page to see the full printable recipe.
For more vegan sweet recipes made with 5 ingredients or less, check out these No-Bake Coconut Snowballs (gluten-free | vegan) or this 4 ingredients Yoghurt Blueberry Cake (gluten-free).
RECIPE IN VIDEO (30 SEC)
View this post on Instagram
HOW TO STORE CHOCOLATE BARK?
Store in the fridge for up to one week.
You can use white chocolate instead of dark chocolate. It will taste great with the cranberries!
You can substitute the almonds with any other nuts.
Finally, instead of dried cranberries, you can use any other dry fruit or simply use more almonds!
I hope you will have fun making this recipe, and wish you happy Holidays!
Cranberry and Almond Chocolate Bark (only 3 ingredients)
- Baking paper
- 150 g dark chocolate - I use 74% dark chocolate
- 40 g almonds
- 40 g dried cranberries
- Watch the one minute recipe video to see all instruction steps.
- Melt the dark chocolate, using either the bain-marie technique, or microwave for about one minute to one minute and a half. While the chocolate is melting, roughly chop the almonds.
- Pour the chocolate evenly on some baking paper, using a spatula to spread it evenly into a thin layer.
- Top the layer of chocolate with your cranberries and chopped almonds. Slightly press the cranberries and almonds into the chocolate using the tip of your fingers.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes, and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serve cold and enjoy!!
Please note that all nutrition facts and information found on this website are for informational purposes only. I am not a doctor nor registered nutritionist, so please refer to a professional for medical advice.
Affiliate disclaimer: this page may contain affiliate links, which means TheDorkyFrench receives a small commission at no additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand I only link products I use and recommend or I know could be helpful to you.
You can also use this link to shop on Amazon at no additional cost. All purchases contribute to bringing you more delicious and easy-to-follow recipes.
10% off all Kukybowls products, coconut bowls and cutlery by using this link.