This Raspberry Chocolate Chia Pudding is such an easy comforting and refreshing breakfast, snack, or dessert. Made with only 5 ingredients including the raspberries, this recipe is sugar-free, vegan, healthy, dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free.
WHAT IS RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING?
A delicious creamy dessert with a yoghurt-ish texture; that tastes like sweet chocolate with a touch of sour due to adding of raspberries in this dessert.
This Raspberry Chocolate Chia Pudding is:
- only 5 ingredients
And unlike most chia pudding recipes, it is made without maple syrup, without dates, without honey, and you don’t even need a blender to make this Chocolate Chia Pudding recipe.
Looking for more easy vegan dessert made with 5 ingredients or less?
- Buckwheat Cookies (only 5 ingredients)
- No-Bake Chocolate and Oats Cups (oil-free)
- Giant Chocolate Chips Cookies (only 3 ingredients)
- No-Bake Berry Energy Balls (only 4 ingredients).
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING?
Please note this is just an overview of the recipe. Scroll down to the end of the page to see the full printable recipe.
To make this Raspberry Chocolate Pudding you will need the 5 following ingredients:
When bananas are ripe (with brown spots on the skin), the fruit starch turns into sugar, which is why we will use ripe bananas as a sweetener for this recipe. And no, your Chocolate Chia Pudding will not taste like bananas! If you have ripe bananas on hand, you can also try these Vegan Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes (gluten-free) or these Chocolate Chips Muffins (oil-free | vegan).
And then all you need is a mixing bowl, a fork, a spatula and you are all set!
Moreover, the waiting time for this recipe to allow the chia seeds to set is only 20 minutes, but you can also let the pudding set overnight and it will still taste amazing.
RECIPE IN VIDEO (1 MIN)
Follow TheDorkyFrench on youtube for more vegan recipe videos.
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING FOR ONE
The recipe video shows the measurement for 4 small servings, however, feel free to divide the measurements of the ingredients by 4 for one small serving, or by 2 for one large serving. If you scroll down a bit to the printable recipe, you can use the button tool next to “Servings” that will convert the ingredients for you!
PRINT, PIN, OR BOOKMARK THIS RECIPE!
You can bookmark or pin this recipe to save it and make an original chocolaty breakfast, snack, or dessert in just 5 minutes of prep time!
For more chocolate vegan dessert ideas, check out these Triple Chocolate Energy Balls (gluten-free | oil-free) or this Cashew Chocolate Fudge Cake (oil-free).
You can also tag me on Instagram @thedorkyfrench so I can see what you made!
Raspberry Chocolate Chia Pudding (sugar-free | 5 ingredients)
- Mixing bowl
- Watch the one-minute recipe video (scroll down a bit) to see all instruction steps.
- Peel the ripe bananas, place them in a mixing bowl, and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Add the cacao powder and mix well.
- Add the almond milk and mix well. Add the chia seeds and mix well again with the fork.
- Place the mixing bowl in the fridge for 20 minutes minimum (or overnight). After 20 minutes, your Chocolate Chia Pudding should be ready, just give it a good stir with a spatula.
- To serve your Raspberry Chocolate Chia Pudding, first add a few raspberries* at the bottom of each glass/ bowl. Then equally divide the pudding in the 4 glasses/ bowls (or 2 for larger servings!).
- Add a few raspberries* on top, serve cold, and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Please note that all nutrition facts found on this website are for informational purposes only. Refer to a professional for medical advice.
Affiliate disclaimer: this page may contain affiliate links. We only link products we use and recommend or know could be helpful to you. You can also use this link to shop on Amazon at no additional cost. All purchases contribute to bringing you more delicious recipes and useful content.