These Triple Chocolate Energy Balls are THE perfect easy-to-make treats for Easter. Made with only 6 ingredients, they are gluten-free, oil-free, no-bake, vegan and made with no blender. These healthy chocolaty bites will satisfy anyone’s cravings for chocolate.
PRINT, PIN, OR BOOKMARK THIS RECIPE!
Make sure you bookmark (or pin) this recipe, so whenever you need inspiration for an original snack or a healthy Easter treat, you can find this recipe and make yourself and everyone happy!
You can also tag me on Instagram @thedorkyfrench to be featured!
WHAT ARE NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS?
Energy balls are a combination of nutritious and healthy ingredients rolled together into a ball and generally eaten raw! Depending on the ingredients, they are generally high in good carbs, healthy fats, and protein.
Looking for more no-bake energy balls recipes? Check out these No-Bake Berry Energy Balls (only 4 ingredients)!
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS EASY RECIPE
This Triple Chocolate Energy Balls recipe is:
- made with no mould
- only 6 ingredients
- made without dates
- made with no blender or food processor.
HOW TO STORE ENERGY BALLS?
It is best to store these Triple Chocolate Energy Balls in the fridge in a closed container. You can store them in a fridge for up to one week, but trust me they won’t last any longer than two days once you bite in one of those!
RECIPE IN VIDEO (1 MIN)
Follow TheDorkyFrench on youtube for more vegan recipe videos.
HOW TO MAKE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS?
Please note this is just an overview of the recipe. Scroll down to the end of the page to see the full printable recipe.
A few simple ingredients and 10 minutes of your time are all you need to make this delicious Easter treat.
- oat flour (or oats)
- cacao powder
- agave syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
- peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- plant milk (I use soy milk)
- dark chocolate.
Here are a few more easy-to-make vegan chocolate desserts you can try to satisfy your chocolate cravings and put a smile on someone’s face:
- No-Bake Chocolate and Oats Cups (oil-free)
- Cashew Chocolate Fudge Cake (oil-free)
- Coconut Lava Chocolate Cake (vegan)
- Vegan Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes (gluten-free)
Triple Chocolate Energy Balls (no-bake | oil-free)
- Mixing bowl
- Small bowl
For the energy balls
For the chocolate coating
- 50 g dark chocolate - I use 72% dark chocolate
- cacao nibs - optional
- Watch the one-minute recipe video (scroll down a bit) to see all instruction steps.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the "For the energy balls" ingredients and mix well with a fork. Then use your hands to knead the dough until it comes together.
- Use your hands, clean and dry, to form about 8 balls by rolling dough in between your hands.
- To make the chocolate coating, melt the dark chocolate in a small bowl by microwaving it for about 1.5 minutes. Dip each energy ball in the dark chocolate and place them on a plate.
- Optional: sprinkle some cacao nibs on the energy balls.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to settle, and enjoy!
- Store in a closed container for up to one week.
Please note that all nutrition facts found on this website are for informational purposes only. Refer to a professional for medical advice.
Affiliate disclaimer: this page may contain affiliate links. We only link products we use and recommend or know could be helpful to you. You can also use this link to shop on Amazon at no additional cost. All purchases contribute to bringing you more delicious recipes and useful content.