Cashew Chocolate Fudge Cake
The heavenly combination of cashew butter and chocolate reunited in the best oil-Free Cashew Chocolate Fudge Cake. This chewy cake is vegan, oil-free, and requires only 10 ingredients to make it.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time28 mins
Cooling time10 mins
Total Time53 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 2 mashed* ripe banana about 230 g
- 150 g plain flour
- 75 g brown sugar or any other powdered sugar
- 25 g cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 ml soy milk or any other plant milk
- 50 g cashew nuts** or almonds/ brazil nuts/ hazelnuts/ pecan nuts
- 3 tsp cashew butter*** or peanut butter/ almond butter
*To mash the bananas, simply peel them and mash them until smooth, using a fork.
**You can substitute cashew nuts with almonds, pecans, hazelnuts or Brazil nuts, but keep in mind it will slightly affect the final flavour.
***You can substitute the cashew butter with almond butter or peanut butter, but keep in mind it will slightly affect the final flavour.
****Please note that the ingredients listed in the video have been modified to 75 g of brown sugar and 25 g of cacao powder. See detailed recipe for more info.